CITY OF GRAYVILLE UTILITY CUSTOMERS
It’s time to consider signing up for LEVEL PAY, before this winter’s bills.
What is LEVEL PAY?
Your monthly City Bill would be the same monthly amount for the next year. No guessing and/or surprises each month.
How does it work?
The City reviews your previous 12-month bills. The bills are added for a total and divided by 12 (months in a year). This average will be your LEVEL PAYMENT for each month for the next year. At the end of the year, your LEVEL PAY will be adjusted depending on your year-end balance. This adjustment will then be your LEVEL PAY for the following year. Weather conditions will make a difference on your year-to-year usage, which can make your next year LEVEL PAY more or less than the previous year.
How do I qualify?
- Own/purchasing your home.
- Have your current City Utility Bill paid up in full.
- Have used City Utilities at least 12 months.
- Sign up between MAY 1st and MAY 31st. MAY 31st is the deadline to sign up for this year’s program
- Payments are still expected by the 20th of each month. If payments are late two consecutive months, you will be put on normal monthly billing.
- LEVEL PAY amounts will be adjusted with the JUNE billing (due June 20th.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 375-3671 or stop by City Hall. We will be glad to assist you. Thank you.