CITY OF GRAYVILLE
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2020
CITY COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL: Mayor Thompson
PURCHASE ORDER APPROVALS
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS
POLICE CHIEF/UTILITY MANAGER REPORT
CITY ATTORNEY REPORT
- 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (5) The purchase or lease of real property for the use of the public body, including meetings held for the purpose of discussing whether a particular parcel should be acquired.
- 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (6) The setting of a price for sale or lease of property owned by the public body.
- 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (2) Collective negotiating matters between the public body and its employees or their representatives, or deliberations concerning salary schedules for one or more classes of employees.
- 5 ILCS 120/2 (c) (1) The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of employees of the Police Department.
EXECUTIVE SESSION ACTION:
- Any action necessary as a result of the executive session discussions on the purchase or sale of property, collective negotiating matters, and Police Department personnel matters.
- Demolition of Abandoned Properties
- Amend Zoning Code
- Revolving Loan Agreement – Cook
- Police Department Roof
- Brush Dump
- Water Tower Project VFDs
- Request for Property/TIF Agreement/Loan-Pipher
- Request for TIF Agreement/Loan – Mandy’s Restaurant
- Request for TIF Agreement – Outcast Airbrush
- Timber Lease
- Police Body/Dash Cameras
- Pressure Monitoring Gas Department
- GCAA Request for Utility Credit